Useful Websites for Revision and Preparation for the SATs
- Maths Mansion – play games to improve your mathematical knowledge! http://www.channel4learning.com/sites/mathsmansion/
- BBC bitesize covers the key aspects of the curriculum using fun games and quizzes!
- IXL maths and English allows you to explore SATs style questions preparing your for the style of questions you might see in the SATS
- Crickweb has a lot of literacy games to improve SPAG, reading and writing.
- Look, cover, write spellings! You can insert your weekly spelling list into the game and practise your spellings!
- Activities to reinforce and practise a range of spelling rules.
- A range of activities and games to practise a range of spelling rules and patterns.
- Maths is fun is really handy for tips on how to complete arithmetic – it’s a very useful guide for revision if you can’t remember how to do something!
- Choose any aspect of year 6 maths to practise by playing games!